Our next meeting is April 16th at the Colonial Heights Community Center at 6:30 p.m. Club members with last names that start with the letters A-L
will bring the desert.
- April 5 - 8 - Spring Charlotte AutoFair - Click link for full information
· April 14th - Rick's Tire & Auto presents "ITCHIN' TO GET OUT 3". Richmond Dragway, 1955 Portugee Road, Sandston, Virginia
• All day test-n-tune
• The BADDEST Street racing on the East Coast
• Grudge racing
• Car & Truck show
GENERAL ADMISSION $15, kids 12 & under free
Gates open at 10am, Racing starts at 11am.
For FULL event info www.facebook.com/events/510183869341008
· April 14 - The Lee-Davis High School Chapter of the Future Farmers of America (FFA) presents its 4th Annual Car, Jeep, and Truck Show from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. As always, this show is open to all years, makes and models. There will be food and music. Proceeds from this event will help off-set Chapter costs to attend and compete at State FFA Convention, as well as assist in future service projects that make a positive impact on students and the community. Trophy prizes for multiple categories, as well as practical prizes (such as gift cards, product vouchers, products, and services) will be awarded. Registration is $10 for students 18 and younger, and $20 for all others. Questions should be directed to the Lee-Davis FFA Chapter sponsors, Cindy Green and Jessica Kreye at (804) 723-2245 or Stuart Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· April 15 - Sunday Afternoon with the Classics: Henry Ford's Ladies-The Model A and Model T Automobiles Deep Run Park and Recreation Center, 9900 Ridgefield Parkway, Henrico, VA 23233 2-3:30pm Named the world's most influential cars of the 20th century, Henry Ford's Model T and Model A automobiles are regarded as the first affordable vehicles that opened travel up to middle-class Americans. Over 19 million were purchased between 1908 and 1932. Join the Richmond Region AACA, Model T and Model A clubs for an afternoon immersion into the mobilization of America. Enjoy a presentation and get a closer look at Model T and A automobiles! Join us 12:30-4 pm for a mini cruise in with your Model T or A or any antique vehicle! Free! Information: Debbie Nolen, (804) 652-3407 or email@example.com
· April 18 - 22 - Spring Carlisle - Click link for full information
· April 21 - The 22nd Annual Virginia Classic Cruisers Open Car Show will be held at Cloverhill High School, 13301 Kelly Green Lane, Midlothian, Va. 23112. 10:00am to 3:00pm. Save the date, more details to follow. Contact Jeff Jarrell at (804)477-2307
· April 28 - 11th Annual Car,Truck & Motorcycle Show at Hyles Baptist Church, 7220 Courthouse Road, Chesterfield, VA 23832. Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Pre-registration $15.00, After April 21, cost is $20.00. Rain Date: May 5. Trophies & Awards-Judging on Cars,Truck & Motorcycles of all makes. Top 25 trophies for 1954 & below 1955 to 1976,1977 to present. Truck division 1980 & older 1981 to present. Two best of show awards along with Best interior, Best paint, Best Engine, Best Ford, Best Dodge, Best Chevy, Best Chrysler, Best Mopar, Best Pontiac, Best Import, Best of Street Rod, Best street stock, and all new for 2018 the addition of a orphan division. Vendor booths are available but go quick. Please register early we anticipate another sell out. Again we will be featuring our home made barbecue with all the trimmings, burgers & hot dogs platters and our famous ladies' bake sale. Please contact JAMES LEAVY- EVENT COORDINATOR @ 804-839-6084. Also visit our website @ www.hbccarshow.com There will be a lot of family fun with children activities. Over 160 great prizes were give out last year with a $2.00 donation ticket. All proceeds benefit over 100 of our children in our outreach ministry.
· April 28th - Cruise In and Pig Roast, American Legion Post 186, 901 Otterdale Rd, Midlothian, Va 23114 Phone 804-794-9785 10:00 AM-3:00PM Cruise In, Lunch served 12 Noon-2:30 PM $15.00 per person. All proceeds go to help wounded Veterans. Music, Classic Cars and Great Food, open to the Public. Bring your Classic Car and enjoy a great meal and good Fellowship. Contact: Greg Finn Vice Commander 804-869-6426 for more info, or email firstname.lastname@example.org